Terms Of Service
- Read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all terms of this Agreement, you will not be able to access the Website or use any service. If these terms and conditions apply for the first time as an offer, the acceptance is expressly limited to these conditions. The website is only available to people who are at least 13 years old.
- Your account and the website theprimtime.in. When you create a blog / website on the Site, you are responsible for the security of your account and blog and you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under the Account and for any other actions that are performed in connection with the Account Blog You may not misleadingly or illegally describe or assign keywords in your blog, even in a way that you want to trade the name or reputation of others, and the period of most of a description or word can change or delete the key you deemed inappropriate or illegal, or it will likely cause premium liability. You must promptly disclose the deadline for any unauthorized use of your blog, account, or other breach of security. theprimetime is not responsible for any acts or omissions, including damages of any kind, resulting from such acts or omissions.
Liability of Employees If you are blogging, commenting on a blog, posting material on the site, posting links to the site, or otherwise posting material through the site (or allowing others), (any material, “content”), you are full responsible for the content and the resulting damage. This applies regardless of whether the content in question is text, graphics, an audio file or computer software. By making the content available, you assure and warrant that:
downloading, copying and using the Content will not infringe any proprietary rights, including but not limited to, the intellectual property rights, patents, trademarks or trade secrets of others;
If your employer owns the intellectual property rights you have created, you have (i) permission from your employer to publish or provide the content, including, but not limited to, software or (ii) your employer’s exception for all Rights to or on the content;
has complied with all third-party content licenses and has done everything necessary to convey the necessary conditions to end-users;
The content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or harmful content.
Content is not spam, is not generated randomly or automatically, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content that increases traffic to third-party websites, or improves search engine rankings on third-party websites, or promotes illegal acts such as phishing) or source deception material (such as identity theft);
The content is not pornographic, contains no threats or violence against persons or organizations and does not violate the right to privacy or public relations of third parties;
Your blog will not be promoted by unsolicited electronic messages such as spam links in newsgroups, e-mail lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited advertising methods;
- Your blog has no name that tempts your readers to think that you are a different person or company. For example, the URL or name of your blog is not the name of someone other than you or any company other than yours; and
- You have categorized content that contains computer code and / or the exact nature, type, uses, and effects of the materials, whether you request them in advance or otherwise.
By submitting the content to your website for the first time, you will receive a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content for the sole purpose of displaying, promoting and promoting your blog. , If you delete the content, the period of greatest activity will take a reasonable effort to remove it from the site, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the content may not be immediately available.
- Without prejudice to these representations or warranties, the primary period has the right (but not the obligation) to, at its sole discretion, (i) reject or remove content that, in the reasonable opinion of the policy, violates the policies of the time in any way harmful or offensive; (ii) for any reason, deny or deny access to and use of the Site to a person or entity at the sole discretion of the first moment. The prime time is not needed to refund an already paid amount.
- Payment and renewal.
Terms and Conditions
If you choose a product or service, you agree to pay the specified annual or monthly or annual subscription fees (the additional terms of payment may be included in other communications). Subscription payments are paid in advance on the day of sign up for an update and cover the use of this service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. The payments will not be refunded.
Unless you inform the period prior to the end of each subscription period that you wish to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to charge the annual or monthly subscription fee for this subscription (including tax) to credit card or otherwise Payment mechanisms that we have registered for you. Updates can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to the primetime in writing.
Registration Payment If you subscribe to a Services Account, you agree to pay the applicable configuration fees and recurring fees in advance. The applicable rates will be charged from the day your services are established and before you use those services. theprimtime reserves the right to change the terms and rates of payment with a written notice thirty (30) days in advance. The Services may be canceled by you for the first time at any time with thirty (30) days written notice.
Support If your service includes access to the priority e-mail support “e-mail support” refers to the ability to request technical support e-mail anytime (at reasonable cost for the first time within a working day) regarding the use of To provide VIP services. “Priority” means that support has priority over support for standard or free service users of thetimetime.in. Any support will be provided in accordance with the practices, procedures, and policies of the Standard Services at first.
- Responsibility of website visitors. Primetime has not reviewed, and can not review, the entire materials published on the Site, including computer software, and therefore can not be held responsible for the content, use, or effects of this material. By operating the Website, primetime does not, or does not, indicate that you support the material posted there or that you believe that this material is accurate, useful or harmful. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojans, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain offensive, offensive or offensive content, as well as content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and other errors. The website may also contain material that violates the rights of privacy or the public, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the download, copy or use of which is subject to additional terms, set or not theprimetime disclaims any responsibility for Damage resulting from the use of the website by the visitors, or for the download of the content published there by visitors.
Content published on other websites. We have not reviewed and are unable to review all material, including computer software, about the websites and websites pointed to by the primetime.in links and the link to primetime.in. Primetime has no control over websites and websites that are not held for the first time and is not responsible for their content or use. When linking to a website or website that is not linked for the first time, membership does not imply endorsement or endorsement of the website or website. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojans, and other harmful or destructive content. theprimetime does not accept any liability for damages resulting from the use of websites and websites that are not the first hour.
Infringement of copyright and DMCA guidelines. If, for the first time, you ask others to respect their intellectual property rights, you respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material contained in or linked to primetime.in violates your copyrights, you should respond to theprimetime.in according to Primetime Primetime will respond to all such cues, even if necessary or is appropriate by removing the infringing material or by disabling all links to the infringing material. theprimetime cancel the access and use of the website visitors, if in appropriate circumstances it is determined that the visitor is a repeat infringer of copyright or other intellectual property rights or otherwise. In the event of such termination, the date of the split is not required to repay the amounts paid before the extension period.
Intellectual Property This Agreement does not transfer you to Intellectual Property for the first time, for the first time, or through any third party, and all rights, title and interest in such property (as between the parties) remain solely for the first time. theprimetime, theprimetime.in, theprimetime.in logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos associated with theprimetime.in, or on the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of theprimetime or prime time licensor. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site may be trademarks of others. Your use of the Site does not give you any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any third party or third party trademarks.
Advertising theprimetime reserves the right to display ads in your blog, unless you have purchased an account without advertising.
- Allocation theprimetime reserves the right to show attribution links such as “Blog at theprimtime.in”, author of the topic and citation in the footer of your blog or in the toolbar.
Domain name. If you register or transfer a domain name using an already registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also governed by the guidelines of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”). including your rights and responsibilities of registration.
Changes theprimetime reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Agreement to determine if any changes have occurred. Your use of or further access to the Site following the posting of any change to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of such change. Primetime may also offer new services and / or features through the Website in the future (including the introduction of new tools and resources). These new features and / or services are subject to the terms of this Agreement.
Termination Primetime may, at any time with or without cause, terminate access to all or part of the Site with immediate effect. If you wish to terminate this agreement or your account (if any), you can easily stop using the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a chargeable service account, this account may be deleted only the first time you violate this Agreement and you do not resolve it within thirty (30) days of the first notification. , Provided that the main plan can immediately terminate the website as part of a general closure of our service. All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature may be in excess of termination, will survive termination, including, but not limited to, ownership, waiver, indemnity and limitation of liability.
Disclaimer. The website is provided “as is”. Primetime and its suppliers and licensors disclaim any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither the first time nor its suppliers and licensors warrant that the site is error-free or that its access is uninterrupted or uninterrupted. You understand that you download or otherwise acquire content or services through the Site at your sole discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the First Instance, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable for any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal or equitable theory for: (i) special, incidental or consequential; (ii) the cost of purchasing replacement products or services; (iii) for the interruption of use or the loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amount exceeding the fees you have paid for the first time under this Agreement for twelve (12) months prior to the cause of the claim. The primary responsibility for errors or delays due to circumstances beyond their control is excluded. The above does not apply to the extent permitted by law.
Indemnity You agree to be bound by the duration of the impartiality, your contractors and their licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, of any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to: